UPDATED: April 29/2017
Date: Wednesday July 5, 2017
Location: Centennial Regional Arena - 144071 Silver Sage Rd T1R-1B5
Time: 5:00pm Warm up/Check in Start: 4:00pm
Click here for printable rules.
Click here for printable map
Age Groups and Events: All ages as of December 31st of current year.
All age groups to have both male and female categories
11 & under years old
12 - 15 years old
16 - 19 years old
20 - 29 years old
30 - 39 years old
40 - 49 years old
50 - 59 years old
60 years old & over
Participants may register in either the 3km, 5 km or 10km, but not more than one.
Open registration - no limit on the number of athletes from each region or within each age category.
Rules and Regulations:
1. All participants must be present at least 30 minutes prior to the event starting to receive race numbers and instructions.
2. Participants must pre-register through their regional director, competitors may not register day of event.
3. All athletes must carry identification to pick up their race packages.
4. There will be a mass start for both the 3, 5 and 10 km races.
5. Race course marshals will be present to indicate 3, 5 and 10 km race routes.
6. The top 3 finishers in each category, male and female, will receive medals.
Registration Deadline as designated by your Regional Director
All registrations are done through your Regional Director, who will determine the Regional Deadline. The registration fee must also be submitted to your Regional Director. Signed consent forms must accompany the waivers.
No late registrations will be accepted.
Events will be cancelled if there are one or less individuals or teams registered. Should any event be cancelled due to lack of registrations, the athletes being affected by the cancellation will be given an opportunity to re-register in another suitable category provided that event is scheduled to run.