Updated: April 19/2016Date: July 8, 2016Location: Lethbridge Fish and Game Association Shooting Range-6Check In: 4:00pm Start Time: 4:30pmClick here for printable rules.
Events and Age Groups: All ages as of December 31st of current year
Boys and Girls 8 - 12 years of age
Boys and Girls 13 - 17 years of age
Men and Women 18 – 54 years of age A,B,C,D
Men and Women 55 years and over A,B,C,DRegional Representation:
Open registration – no limit on the number of athletes from each region.
All participants must shoot a preliminary event in their region to determine their classEvents & Classification:
Class A = 90-100%
Class B = 85-89%
Class C = 78-84%
Class D = 0-77%Officials:
Will be supplied by the host community.Rules and Regulations:Rules of the Amateur Trapshooting Association will govern the shoot.
1. Guns must be unloaded and actions OPEN except on firing line. Actions are to remain open until it is the shooters time to fire.
2. Only one shell should be loaded into the shot gun at a time.
3. Every athlete must be able to produce appropriate identification at all times.
4. Eye and Ear protection is mandatory and are the responsibility of the shooter.
5. Each shooter is responsible for checking the accuracy of their total score at the end of each round. No adjustments will be
made once the next round begins.
6. Any target discrepancies need to be dealt with at the time of the discrepancy while on the shooting line.
No adjustments will be made once the target is shot.
7. No coaching, except for shooters under the age of 18. No coaching while the shooter is on the firing line.
8. Each shooter is allowed 2 misfires only.
9. All shooters will shoot from the 16 yard line.
10. There is to be at least two athletes firing at the same time, regardless of age or class.
11. The Chief Range Officer has the final say in any ruling. Anyone can be disqualified at any time for any infraction.
12. Any ties will be broken according to Amateur Trapshooting Association rules.
13. All shooters under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a coach/guardian that must remain at the shooting event while
the youth is participating in the event.
14. All shooters must be present 30 minutes prior to the event.
15. All shooters must be present when their squad is called. Failure of any individuals to appear will result in disqualification.
16. If more than one person is using the same shotgun, please notify by registration Additional Fees:
There will be no additional fees courtesy of Lethbridge Fish & Game Association sponsorship of clay disks.Registration Deadline:Registration Deadline as designated by your Regional Director.All registrations are done through your Regional Director, who will determine the Regional Deadline. The registration fee must also be submitted to your Regional Director. Signed consent forms must accompany the waivers.
No late registrations will be accepted.Events will be cancelled if there are one or less individuals or teams registered. Should any event be cancelled due to lack of registrations, the athletes being affected by the cancellation will be given an opportunity to re-register in another suitable category provided that the event is scheduled to run.